Chandigarh Business School of Administration has a very clear perspective of becoming an academically responsive institution to the requirements of the corporate world. It has set for itself the goals of inculcating a flair for innovation and capacity for adapting to the ever-evolving changes in the business scenario. The courses offered by CBSA are designed to instill innovation, leadership, teamwork, entrepreneurship, and global focus into its participants.
Aim of Chandigarh Business School of Administration, Landran, Mohali
- Generating new thoughts, vision, ambitions in students while equipping them with a critical and analytical outlook towards managing and decision-making in the ever challenging global village environment.
- Inculcating and instilling in students the tenets of success, namely creativity, effective team-building, leadership, interpersonal relationships, perseverance and enthusiasm; as the art of human engineering.
- Developing students’ abilities to comprehend, analyze, formulate, structure, solve and implement solutions to complex technological problems.
- Training students in all the disciplines of computer application, both in the classroom and lab, including new emerging trends in the IT arena with regular Industry-Institute interactions.
- Facilitating an atmosphere to conduct high quality and novel research in the discipline of management and related areas.
- Improving the education standards, learning pedagogy and delivery mechanisms to cater to the needs of industry and diminishing the gap between industry and academia.
- Developing leaders and managers capable of applying innovative ideas and contemporary management practices at their workplace.
- Recruiting and developing well-qualified faculty capable of enhancing skills and cultivating values among the student managers.