Class Counseling & Mentorship
Class Counseling program at CBSA, CGC, Landran works on the principle of Friend – Philosopher – Guide, where every faculty member is appointed as a Class Counselor for a set of 30 students in the campus. This helps each student to reflect upon and express their personal and unique thoughts, reactions, feelings and sense or system of values present in them. This necessarily involves an exploration of their feelings, relationships, involvement (or lack thereof) with teachers, studies, and various activities. The Guidance aspect of the Counseling Department helps students become aware of their academic strengths and weaknesses to find and develop areas which need improvement plans, basis which Guidance and Counseling Department is designated to facilitate that exploration. The Counseling Program includes the following services:
- Assistance to each student in their own personal growth and development.
- Academic assessment and guidance.
- Individual and group testing.
- Career exploration.
- Guidance for students conditionally accepted or on academic or disciplinary probation.
- Personal counseling to individual students and small groups