MBA Alumni Reconnect Expert Session
1. Expert Details:
1. Gurpreet Singh: Entrepreneur, Wah ji wah chain of restaurants.
2. Arshal Sethi: Agency Manager, Apollo Munich Health Insurance
3. Amrinder Singh: Strategy & Sales Manager, Key Estate Ltd.
4. Jatinder Pal Singh: Credit Manager, India Bulls Housing Finance
2. Brief details of the event highlights: The event started with the address of Director Principal CBSA, Dr. Vishal Soni, who addressed the gathering on the different career prospects for the students and acquainted them on the skill sets required from them to get good careers.
Sir briefed them about importance of self-analysis and moving in the right direction. This session was followed by a session by Mr. Navneet Singh, Director Operations, who briefed the students on importance of Placements and what the students need to do to prepare themselves for the placements.
This was followed by a presentation by CBSA Alumni’s who shared their career experiences with students and their perspectives on different career options for the students and specific skill sets required as per the industry they are working in. is to acquaint our MBA students with the job prospects available in the different specialization streams. Overall the event was a huge success as the students learned a lot from the senior management and their own alumni that what are areas they can get jobs in and the skills they need to work on to achieve good careers.
3. Response of the audience/ learning for the students: The audience was very interactive and they learned a lot about how to go about preparing for the placements and achieving their career objectives.
4. Faculty Coordinator Name Mobile & Email ID: Ms. Charu Mehan, 9876116205, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Number of participants (student & Faculty): 200 faculty & students (MBA, MCOM, BCOM and BBA)
6. Learning Outcomes: The session will enable the students to identify the skills needed for the different career options available in the different streams of management and prepare them for the placement session.
7. Expert Narrations:
The alumni narrated their experiences with the CGC and their corporate journey also.
Mr. Gurpreet shared various challenge related to entrepreneurship and how patience can result in great profit.
Mr.Jatinderpal discussed about financial industry scenario and working culture of share market. Mr. Arshal gave an overview about insurance industry. He told about competitive firms in this market also.
Mr.Amrinder overviewed about real estate business and how patience and calmness is a key to perform in this industry.