Alumni Talk – Creativity – A Way to Success
Date:31st January, 2019
1. Expert Detail
Name: Ms. Loveleen Kaur
Designation: Account Manager
Organization: Radio Mirchi 94.3 FM – TimesGroup
2. Brief details of the event highlight: Alumni talk by Ms. Loveleen Kaur from Batch 2015–17 on creativity in professional sphere.
3. The response of the audience/ learning for the students: Students learned how to excel in marketing and sales with creative and out of box thinking.
4. Faculty Coordinator Name : Ms. Charu Mehan
5. Number of participants (student & Faculty) 100
6. Learning Outcomes:
- How creativity helps in the achieving the desired results.
- Major players in radio industry.
- How to excel in marketing & sales.
- Strategies for maintaining excellence in the corporate world .
7. Expert Narration
Ms. Loveleen Kaur from Radio Mirchi 94.3 FM visited the department for a talk on creativity in the area of marketing.
She is alumni of MBA from Batch 2015 – 17.
She shared thatcoming back to the college again is an amazing feeling. She recalled how she cracked the interview of Radio Mirchi and faced the interviewers during campus placement drive. She thanked the teachers and CGC for making her able enough to be working with one of the best media house companies”The Times of India” for their radio division, Radio Mirchi.
Later on she spoke on the challenges one has to face in the area of sales and marketing. She stressed on the point that marketing plays a very crucial role among the organistaions today. The key to success as per her lies in loyality, patience and hard work. She also gave an insight on the working atmosphere within the entertainment industry.
The talk concluded with vote of thanks by Ms. Gagan Bhullar, Dean Student Welfare and guest speaker was handed over a momento as gesture from CGC.