BBA Department Industrial Visit to Chanakya Dairy Products Ltd., Mandi Gobindagrh
1. Brief details of the Industry: Chanakya Dairy Products Private Ltd. (CDPPL) is an Integrated Project in Dairying –a Mega Project, started in financial collaboration with M/s Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Ltd., in 2005 at Mandi Gobindgarh, Distt. Fatehgarh Sahib (Pb.) with a handling capacity of 250,000 Litres of Milk per day. The company was envisaged to be committed to ethical approach in Dairying with an ambition to contribute significantly to the ever growing White Revolution in Punjab.
2. Brief details of the event highlights: The BBA Department organized one day industrial visit to Chanakya Dairy Products Ltd., Mandi Gobindagrh on 25th January, 2020. Industrial visit is considered as one of the tactical methods of teaching as it lets student to know things practically through interaction, working methods and employment practices. The main aim of industrial visit is to provide an exposure to students about practical working environment.
3. Response of the audience/ learning for the students: Industrial visit has its own importance in a career of a student who is pursuing a professional degree. The main objective of industrial visit is to provide students an insight regarding internal working of companies as Industrial realities are opened to the students through industrial visits which in turn help to combine their theoretical knowledge with industrial knowledge. Students here learned about the quality processing of milk and its production in a clean and hygienic manner in order to make them available to the consumers.
4. Faculty Coordinator Name Mobile & Email ID: Ms Cristy Goyal, email@example.com & Ms Ankita, firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Number of participants (student & Faculty): No of students : 50, No of faculty members : 2