1. Event Details:
• Name: “BOOK CLUB EVENT”
• Date:14th October 2019
• Timings: 2:30-3:40 pm
2. Brief details of the event highlights: The Book Club Activities was organized by Commerce department for students of B.COM and M.COM. The objective of the event was to inculcate the habit of reading inspirational books, stories and biographies in students. This activity facilitatestudents to understand about the impact of reading these motivational books on their academic as well as professional level which in turninspire and encourage them to excel.
3. Response of the audience/ learning for the students: Students participated in the activity with full enthusiasm and very satisfactory response was received. They gave Power Point presentations on various inspirational stories on success and growth discussed by them.
4. Faculty Coordinator Name: Ms. Tanveer Kaur, Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Number of participants: Students: 15
6. Learning Outcomes: The session proved to be very enlightening for the students as they understood the relevance of reading motivational books of substantial personalities.
7. Books Presented by students:
a) Title: Bill gates, Business @ The Speed of Thought, publications: Pearson Education Ltd in association with Penguin Books Ltd, Author: Stephen Bryant.
b) Title: How to be an even Better Manager, A Complete A-Z of Proven Techniques & Essential Skills, Publications: Kogan Page, London and Sterling, VA. Author: Michael Armstrong.
c) Title: Inspired Talks by Swami Vivekananda ( second edition), publications: by The Ramakrishan Mission, Author: Swami Brahmanandaj
8. Winners of the event: The winners were students of B. COM. 1st semester TEAM 1 consisting Mr. Sunny Gupta, Ms. Pushpa, Mr. Sunil, Ms. Rakshita Lakhmani.