GUEST LECTURE On PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT AND SOFT SKILL TRAINING
Date:21st January, 2019
1. Expert Detail
Name: Ms. Deepika Grover
Designation : Senior Soft Skills and Language Trainer
Organization:Corporate Training & Development Institute (CTDI), Sector-47 Chandigarh
Total Experience: 13Years
2. Brief details of the event: The guest lecture was organized by the Commerce department on 21st Jan 2019. Ms. Deepika Grover presided over as the guest speaker and topic of her discussion was “Development and soft skills’’ during which various parameters of job interviews were discussed.
3. Response of the audience/ learning for the students: It was nice learning experience for both students and faculty members and they thoroughly enjoyed the session. Speaker involved the students in various games making the session very interactive.
4. Faculty Coordinator Name: Ms. Neeru Jaswal
5. Number of participants (student : 100 & Faculty: 3)
6. Learning Outcomes: The objective of lecture was to build self confidence, enhance self esteem and improve overall personality of the students. They were made aware on the importance of soft skills required to be a part of corporate structure.
7. Expert Narration: The focus of the lecture was on improving the communication skills of the students in order to prepare them for job interviews. Various parameters like basic introduction, body language, positive attitude, interactive skills and the level of confidence were taken care of by the speaker. Numbers of fun activities were conducted during the session to engage the students to achieve the objective of the lecture-Personality Development.