Industrial Visit at Farmparts Company (A Unit of UNIPART GROUP) Ludhiana
Date: 6th February, 2019
1. Expert Detail
- Name: Mr. Jaswinder Singh Bhola
- Designation : Vice President
- Organization: Farmparts Company ( A unit of Unipart Group) Ludhiana
2. Faculty Coordinator : Ms. Seema Saini (Assistant Professor) 3. Number of participants (53 student & 1 Faculty)
4. Company Profile : Unipart Group is a multinational logistics, supply chain, manufacturing and consultancy company headquartered in Cowley, Oxfordshire, England. It has its operations in Europe, North America, Australia and Japan and works across a variety of sectors that include automotive, retail, technology and rail. The Uniparts Group is dealing in more than 5000 components
5. Learning Outcomes : CBSA organized a one day industrial visit at Farmparts Company, Ludhiana on 6th February, 19 for the MBA students.
It was a rich experience, which provided a good exposure to the second semester students with industrial working. The students gained knowlegde in terms of technical details provided by the company officials.
Mr. Jaswinder Singh Bhola, Vice President, Farmparts Company, Ludhiana apprised the students about growth of their company and various farm equipments. He motivated the students about learning from his life and encouraged them to be receptive towards new learning in their life. The students were very excited and positive after this visit. The students got to learn about the different parts and equipments of the company products and also their different locations of business establishment.
The company officials also appreciated our students after the question and answer session. Visit was very informative and provided good learning experience to the students.