MBA & Commerce Department Pre-Parivartan Activity on Personality Development
Pre-Parivartan Activity on Personality Development
• Name: Pre-Parivartan Activity on “Personality Development”
• Date: 31st October 2019
• Venue: Tagore Niketan Public School, Kharar
1. Brief details of the event highlights: Chandigarh Group of Colleges is going to conduct its most awaited fest of the year Parivartan 2k19 on 13th -14th November 2019. As a part of Parivartan 2k19, Pre-Parivartan activities are being conducted by various colleges of CGC outside the college campus with other institutions. One such activity on Personality Development was organized by MBA &Commerce departments on 31st October 2019. The activity was conducted to address the students of Tagore Niketan Public School, Kharar. The activity was started with brief introduction and power point presentation on personality development the faculty coordinators from the MBA and Commerce departments. Overall activity was designed in such a way to include every important aspects of Personality Development by emphasizing on importance of Business Etiquette, Communication skills and Individual’s Attitude. Various games and small activities were conducted with students to make them aware about various traits of personality which could help them in enhancing their overall personality.
2. Response of the audience/ learning for the students: Students enjoyed the activity and actively participated in the session. Speaker involved the students in various games which made the session very interactive.
3. Faculty Coordinators:
Ms. Urvashi Kaushik & Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Sukhmani Sandhu & Email ID: email@example.com
4. Student Coordinators: Ms Mehak Sharma, Ms Kanchan Tigga and Ms. Shiksha Malik from MBA Department.
5. Learning Outcomes: The prime objective of this activity was to make students aware about various personality traits and thereby helping them to build their self-confidence, enhance self-esteem and improve overall personality. They were made aware of the importance of soft skills required to be a part of corporate structure and useful in social life.