MBA Department Name Industrial Visit
1. Brief details of the Industry: Auro weaving mills is a unit of Vardhaman Textile Ltd. which mainly deals with the weaving of threads. It is one of the few vertically integrated fabric suppliers in India producing fabrics for different types of usage in the apparel segment serving large retailers in USA, Europe, Asia and more.
2. Brief details of the event highlights: 52 students of Masters Business Administration visited Auro Weaving Mills as on 10th January 2020. The major points taken were about the whole process of Auro weaving, safety measures, labour welfare and financial turnover of the concern. Mr. Mukesh (Head HR) and Ms.Geetika (Head Welfare) facilitated the whole visit. The safety measures taken in production department and the welfare department were the main attractions of the visit. Students were made aware of the production process and the financial figures of the concern to elaborate the financial health of the concern.
3. Response of the audience/ learning for the students: Vardhman Auro Textile visit was fruitful to the students. They experienced a rich learning experience by Mr. Mukesh Bansal. The students got exposure to the Industrial working and challenges faced on day to day basis. The HR manager has also elaborated the various ways and procedures to be followed for the internship programme in the concern for 2019-21 batch.
4. Faculty Coordinator Name & Email ID:
• Dr. Deepika(email@example.com)
• Ms. Manisha Ratra(firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Number of participants (student & Faculty) :52/02