MBA Department Presentations on “Green Marketing”
1. Brief details of the event highlights: The United Nations’ (UN) International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer celebrated on 16th September every year. To contribute in this noble initiative, Department of Student Welfare in association with Department of Applied Sciences CGC-COE, celebrated “Ozone Week” from 18th -25th September 2019. Throughout this week various eco-friendly awareness events/competition was conducted in the college.
As a part of this MBA department organized a competition on presentation on “Green Marketing”. The competition judged by Dr. Ramandeep Saini and Dr. Deepika Kaur Bola. Out of 21 teams three teams were declared for three positions 1st, 2nd and 3rd and awarded with trophies. The details of winning teams are as follows:
|Team no.||Name of Students||Position|
|Team 15||Mamta Jasnoor Kaur||1st|
|Team 7||Upasna BhatiaShrishti Rawat||2nd|
|Team 2||Shaily SumanNisha Gurjar||3rd|
2. Response of the audience/ learning for the students: Students enthusiastically and confidently participated in the competition as 21 teams participated for the presentation.
3. Faculty Coordinator Name Mobile & Email ID:
Ms Baljinder Kaur, email@example.com
Ms Ruby Sharma, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Number of participants : 30+ students
5. Learning Outcomes: Green marketing presentation competition as an endeavor to spread awareness about green marketing concept to protect consumer welfare and environment through production, consumption, and disposal of eco-friendly products.