“To position as the best Business School with transnational recognition and to develop competitive business leaders and entrepreneurs, who are committed to excellence by innovation, demonstrable leadership to serve the society by and large.”
- To continuously grow and become fountainhead among the institutes of Business, Commerce and Computer Application Education in India.
- To collaborate with leading universities of the world so as to encourage continuous research development and innovation through case-based teaching and project-based learning pedagogy.
- To maintain the first position in placements in the north region.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities to enhance teaching-learning process
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The program outcomes specify the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes students are expected to attain in courses or in a program. The six outcomes of MBA program are as below:
- To inculcate knowledge in students with experiential learning and prepare them for advance study and lifelong learning.
- To develop a strategic understanding of fundamental principles of business and competencies in the area of accounts, marketing, interpersonal skills, human resource management, and entrepreneurship.
- To train the students for a dynamic business environment and apply their perspectives through innovation and creativity.
- To develop competencies in qualitative and quantitative techniques to analyze the business data as well as developing an understanding of the economic, legal and social environment of Indian business.
- To inculcate leadership skills, professionalism, effective communication skills, interpersonal skills, and teamwork in students so as to enable them to manage and collaborate in diverse work environments.
- To develop responsiveness to social issues and the ability to identify business solutions to address the same. Students will also be able to understand the issues of business ethics.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Business Environment and Domain Knowledge: Economic, legal and social environment of Indian business.. Graduates are able to improve their awareness sand knowledge about functioning of local and global business environment and society. This helps in recognizing the functioning of businesses, identifying potential business opportunities, evolvement of business enterprises and exploring the entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Critical thinking, Business Analysis, Problem Solving and Innovative Solutions: Competencies in quantitative and qualitative techniques. Graduates are expected to develop skills on analysing the business data, application of relevant analysis, and problem solving in other functional areas such as marketing, business strategy and human resources.
- Global Exposure and Cross-Cultural Understanding: Demonstrate a global outlook with the ability to identify aspects of the global business and Cross Cultural Understanding.
- Social Responsiveness and Ethics: Developing responsiveness to contextual social issues / problems and exploring solutions, understanding business ethics and resolving ethical dilemmas. Graduates are expected to identify the contemporary social problems,
- Effective Communication: Usage of various forms of business communication, supported by effective use of appropriate technology, logical reasoning, articulation of ideas. Graduates are expected to develop effective oral and written communication especially in business applications, with the use of appropriate technology (business presentations, digital communication, social network platforms and so on).
- Leadership and Teamwork: Understanding leadership roles at various levels of the organization and leading teams. Graduates are expected to collaborate and lead teams across organizational boundaries and demonstrate leadership qualities, maximizing the usage of diverse skills of team members in the related context.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOS)
- Develop the students into effective leaders and administrators ready to face the challenges of the corporate world.
- Inculcate the social, legal and ethical responsibilities of Business among the students to become responsible citizens of the country.
- Provide necessary inputs on strategies to be followed to become effective entrepreneurs.