Clubs & Societies
The Marketing Club aims to provide a platform for marketing fanatics to come together and enrich their subject knowledge. The club organises various expert talks, interaction with the corporate world with students. The club also conducts a wide range of activities in the field of marketing to name a few Clinch the deal, Business Quiz.
The objectives of Marketing Club:
- To provide practical exposure to various aspects of business and marketing.
- To boost student’s confidence and enhance their creative and public speaking skills.
The HR Club was formed to understand and practice the fundamental concepts of HR through various club activities. The club organizes various events throughout the academic year. These include management games, psychometric tests, quizzes, case study competitions, guest lectures, declamations, workshops, symposiums, seminars from the experts from corporate world in the field of HR.
The objectives of the HR Club:
- To foster leadership skills and team-work.
- To provide exposure to students regarding recent HR practices in the Corporate World.
The Finance Club is a student-driven initiative that collaborates with both corporate and academia. Every year the club organizes Union Budget seminar, presentations, and competition based on budget, Banking, and Finance Congress and financial literacy sessions for the students. For conducting these events various bankers and corporate experts are invited to share their knowledge.
The objectives of the Finance Club:
- To abreast students with most recent trends in the field of Finance.
- To provide a platform to acquire the practical aspects of the Finance.
Think Tank Club:
A technical club named “Think Tank” was formed to cultivate a milieu of innovation and entrepreneurship among students. The club is working in coordination with R&D cell in order to have patents, startup ideas, case studies, publications, participation in technical competitions etc.
The club organises annual events such as B-Starters, competitions and facilities students to participate in national and international projects.
The objectives of the Think Tank Club:
- To promote Start-ups.
- To provide guidance to students to file patents.
- To provide exposure to students by encouraging them to participate in national and international competitions.
The Cultural Club
The Cultural Club takes the lead to organize various cultural programs. It also organizes fine arts competitions to bring out the hidden artist in all. The club also offers excellent networking opportunities with fellow students. The club connects the students who have similar interests and are a platform for students to interact with alumni and professionals in their fields of interest.