Commerce Department GUEST LECTURE
1. Expert Detail:
• Name: Dr. Gurmeet Singh
• Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
• Designation : Principal
• Organization: Patel Memorial National College Rajpura, Punjab
2. Brief details of the event highlights: The guest lecture organized by Commerce Department on 11th September 2019. Dr. Gurmeet Singh, guest speaker of the day had an expert talk with students on the topic “HOW TO IMPROVE RETENTION POWER“. Various methods and ways of improving retention power discussed. Apart from this he also shared the topic BRAIN MEMORY with students and discussed about how memory can be improved and used effectively for their career aspirations. The speaker involved the students in various games showing different ways of improving the retention power and memory. It was very informative and knowledgeable session as it covered about science of brain functioning with creative fun activities.
3. Response of the audience/ learning for the students: Since the lecture based on the topic which was of utmost importance to students from their academics, students enjoyed a lot and actively participated in the games. Students expressed their keen interest to apply the techniques in their upcoming exams.
4. Faculty Coordinator: Ms. Amandeep Kaur , Mobile: 9814202429 & Email Id: email@example.com
5. Number of participants (student : 80 & Faculty : 4 )
6. Learning Outcomes: The aim of the guest lecture was to give students understanding of how memory can be improved and used effectively for their short-term and long-term career aspirations. Students learned various simple tricks to improve their retention