Pre-Parivartan Activity on “Best Out of Waste”
Name of the event: Pre-Parivartan Activity on “Best Out of Waste”
• Date: 5 thNovember 2019
• Venue: APNE FOUNDATION, MOHALI
Brief details of the event highlights: For the most awaited event of the year Parivartan 2K19 to be organized on 13 th-14 thNovember 2019, Pre-Parivartan activities are being conducted by various colleges of CGC outside the college campus with other institutions. One such activity on “Best Out of Waste” was organized by MBA & Commerce Department on 5 thNovember 2019. The activity was conducted to address the students of APNE FOUNDATION, Mohali. The activity was started with brief introduction on waste resources available around us and their utilization in best possible way. Overall activity was designed in such a way to make students learn and understand how waste and dumped resources can be put to most effective and meaningful uses of daily life. Team CGC used various waste materials like straws, plastic bottles etc. and showed their effective utilization by preparing useful things of daily life from them.Students of APNE FOUNDATION actively participated in the activity and prepared many important things of daily uses from the waste material.
2. Response of the audience/ learning for the students: The students enjoyed the activity and participated with full enthusiasm to make best use of waste resources.
3. Faculty Coordinators: Ms. Tanveer Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Ms. Seema Saini Email ID: email@example.com Ms. Neenu Juneja Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Student Coordinators: Ms Bhawna Madan, Ms Rashmi, Ms Tanya from B.Com Department and Ms Gurushikha, Ms Manika, Mr. Vishal Bansal, Mr Deepak Kumar, Ms Kanika Aggarwal, Ms Mani Gupta are from MBA Department.
5. Learning Outcomes: The objective of the activity was to make students learn about best uses of various resources available which was considered as waste by society. Also the activity helped students in enhancing their creative skills.